- Use without risk
- Bitcoin is secure by design. All you need is a tool to use it without risk. All you need is your own Trezor wallet.
- Leave behind the viruses and keyloggers. Forget about doing regular backups, reading encryption manuals, printing paper wallets and making offline storages. Next time you see another 10+ steps guide to secure your bitcoins, just skip reading it.
- Reinforce your accounts with U2F.
- Trezor Model One can also serve as your U2F hardware token. Ordinary security tokens lack a display, which means that you can never be certain about what you are approving. Trezor utilizes its Trusted Display to fully inform you about the authentication request before you approve it, by displaying the service you are logging in to.
- Supported operating systems.
- Trezor devices currently support all major computer operating systems: Windows (version 10 or newer), MacOS (version 10.11 and higher), Linux. On mobile devices, Android is supported. iOS and Windows Phone are not (yet) supported. ChromeOS is not yet officially supported, but it should work via Google’s WebUSB.
Trezor supports more than 1000 coins